So far on Wiki, I made a generous contribution to the New Media in Travelling. I have never done anything like this before, so it was really a learning experience for me. I have added four paragraphs and a picture under the category of Trip Planning, entitled Smart Destination. I decided to add this because I used it more than once on my vacations and I really found it helpful, so I wanted to share it with everyone. I thought to myself this is what Wikis are about sharing useful information so everyone can utilize it for their personal needs so share it with someone. I have edited it twice because of grammatical errors. I have also made a few mistakes which I had help from the professor and the help in editing section to recover. My only problem is that I am having a little difficulty with the references section, I cannot seem to get my reference in the correct position. If anyone is reading this have a solution or advise it will be really appreciated. I also recently added some content to the Amazon Fresh, because I used the service before.
A college is as best as it's students and the resources that it provides for them, aside from the high quality of teachers another terrific way to improve the college is through the implementation of new media to help assist the students through live chats. New Media can be incorporated into the different departments of the school such as Bursar, Advisement and Financial Aid offices. They can have an instant chat option where the students can connect with these offices and receive immediate assistance. I work, and I know a lot of students work too and have families to take care of and it is difficult sometimes to take time out of our busy schedule to come into these offices. Email no longer is the fastest and efficient way to communicate. I sent an email five days ago to the Bursar's Office and I called but I have yet to receive any response. With the implementation of live chats, students can get answers to simple or puzzling questions. ...
Comments
Post a Comment